With this account, you save towards your wards education fees. Parents, Guardians, and students
can save for the future- towards school fees and expenses, higher education or professional exams.
The Nzema Manle EduCare Account is designed for all income earning individuals (both formal and informal sector).
A client who has a salaried or regular paying job can open this account. It is risk-free savings plan that offers flexibility in
savings towards your child's education and also provides higher interest rates so that one’s savings grow faster.
- The initial minimum deposit shall be Twenty Ghana Cedis (GHS 20.00)
- The minimum account balance shall be GHS 20.00 at all times
- The first withdrawal from the account shall be after three months (3months) from account opening
- No fees /COT charge
- Set an objective for your savings account
- Relatively high interest rates
- Flexible alternatives for deposits
- Customer will still earn an attractive interest rate even when they withdraw before end of term
- It is an investment plan that helps one to save towards a goal